ProVia® CedarMAX® Vinyl Insulated Siding
There’s no doubt that the Midwest region of this country experiences extreme hot and cold temperatures and weather conditions year-round. That’s why Omaha Door & Window recommends ProVia’s CedarMAX® Insulated Vinyl Siding, the #1 Recommended Siding on the market based on leading consumer-focused resources such as ASTM International, the Vinyl Siding Institute, and Made with Pride in the U.S.A. ProVia® integrates their Super Polymer Formulated Vinyl Siding with a strong, rigid foam insulated backing that adheres to the bows and dips on almost every wall of the home. This not only makes for longer, straighter panels and increased curb appeal, but it is also improves your home’s energy efficiency and provides five times greater impact resistance compared to conventional hollow siding which can be damaged by hail and wind storms or your child’s ball.
CedarMAX® stands out from other vinyl siding brands when it comes to industry-best quality engineering because it is manufactured with Tri-Pigment Reflective Technology, Weather Barrier Shield with SPX-2000 UV Blocker, and ProVia’s Color Keeper™ Anti-Fade Protection. ProVia® guarantees that its Super Polymer Siding will resist fading, chalking, cracking, peeling, as well as thermal expansion and contraction. CedarMAX® Insulated Vinyl Siding comes with the manufacturer’s original owner’s Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty and ODW’s two-year installation warranty.
- Cedar Woodgrain Surface Texture and Natural Sheen Finish
- (4) Profiles:
Double 6” .050” thickness (2.4 R-Value) in 12’6” & 16’ 2 ½” Lengths
Triple 4” Dutch Lap .046” thickness (2.8 R-Value) in 16’ 2 ½” Length
Single 7” .050” vinyl thickness (2.3 R-Value) in 16’ 2 ½” Length
8” Board ‘N Batten .050” thick (2.2 R-Value) in 10’ Vertical Length
- Longer 16’ Lengths available for Virtually Seamless Vinyl Siding Appearance
- (30) Color Options: Lifestyle Collection has (17) lighter color selections. Signature Collection has (13) bolder color choices.
- Super Polymer Siding is formulated with four weather-resistant and color retention ingredients listed below:
Weather Barrier Shield reflects heat away from exterior walls & deflects damaging infrared solar rays
SPX-2000 UV Protection helps block the destructive effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays
Tri-igment Reflective Technology and
Color Keeper™ Anti-Fade Protection both help ensure superior color retention
- 1.125” thick Rigid EPS Foam Insulation helps Reduce Energy Loss
- 5 Times Greater Impact Resistance than conventional hollow siding
due to the “continuous insulation” installed on the home’s exterior
- Double-Ply Nailing Hem for double tear resistance
- Patented Twister Lock & Cyclonic Locking System windload tested to 227 mph enhances overall rigidity of the siding system on the wall
- 1-1/8” Panel Projection to heighten shadow lines for curbside appeal
More examples of CedarMAX® Siding
CedarMAX® Siding Colors
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.
CedarMAX® Siding Profiles
Click here to check out ProVia’s Siding Photo Gallery for ideas on how to combine several
vinyl siding products, multiple colors, and decorative stone to express your unique sense of style.