Omaha Door & Window Company sells and replaces glass in windows, doors, and patio doors. There are many high-performance thermal glass options to save you money on energy costs such as double or triple pane, Low E coatings, and Argon or Krypton gas between the panes.
Other glass options include Tempered, Obscure, Tinted and Airspace (Internal) Grids between the glass and Decorative Glass from Specialty™ Glass. Ask your ODW sales representative about the best glass option for your home.
- Double or Triple Pane.
- Low-E (Low Emissivity) Coatings on glass reflects heat & solar energy.
- Argon or Kypton gas filled between panes of glass for increased energy efficiency.
- Tempered (Safety) Glass.
- Obsure Glass.
- Tinted Glass.
- Airspace (Internal) Grids – grilles between the glass
– Grid types: Flat, Wide Flat, Contour, Wide Contour, Pencil, & V-Groove.
– Grid Patterns: Colonial, Prairie, Diamond, & Florentine.
- Decorative Glass Designs from Specialty™ Glass
– (21) Designs
– (15) Glass Textures such as Beveled, Glue Chip, Granite, Aqua, Reed, Bubble, & Swirl.
– (6) Caming Types: Brass, Antique Black, Platinum, Wrought Iron, Nickel, & Black Chrome.
– Geometric Shapes: Rectangle, Round Top Half Circle, Oval, Elliptical, and many more.