ProVia® Cedar Peaks® Vinyl Insulated Siding
ProVia ® had beauty, dependability, and low-maintenance in mind when it manufactured Cedar Peaks® Super Polymer Vinyl Siding. The natural sheen finish is artfully crafted to give the appearance of natural cedar wood without the upkeep disadvantages. Unlike fiber cement siding which requires frequent expensive painting and caulking, and wood siding which requires frequent expensive painting or staining, vinyl siding requires only occasional cleaning with mild soapy water. Independently tested by ASTM International, Cedar Peaks® has proven its dependability to withstand 238 mph windloads.
Super Polymer Siding is formulated with the industry’s best quality materials engineered for anti-weathering and color retention. By using these technologically advanced materials (Weather Barrier Shield with SPX-2000 UV Blocker, Tri-Pigment Reflective Technology, and Color Keeper™ Anti-Fade Protection), Cedar Peaks® Vinyl Siding is able to resist fading, chalking, cracking, peeling, and thermal expansion and contraction. Cedar Peaks® Vinyl Siding comes with ProVia’s original owner’s Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty and ODW’s two-year installation warranty.
- Cedar Woodgrain Surface Texture and Natural Sheen Finish
- (4) Profiles:
Double 4.5” .046” vinyl thickness in 12’1” and 16’ 8” Lengths
Double 4.5” Dutch Lap .046” thickness in 12’1” and 16’ 8” Lengths
6.5” Beaded .048” vinyl thickness in 12’4” Length
8” Board ‘N Batten .050” vinyl thickness in 10’ Vertical Length
- Longer 16’8” Lengths available for Virtually Seamless Vinyl Siding Appearance
- (30) Color Options: Lifestyle Collection has (17) lighter color selections. Signature Collection has (13) bolder color choices.
- Super Polymer Siding is formulated with four weather-resistant and color retention ingredients listed below:
Weather Barrier Shield reflects heat away from exterior walls & deflects damaging infrared solar rays
SPX-2000 UV Protection helps block the destructive effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays
Tri-Pigment Reflective Technology and
Color Keeper™ Anti-Fade Protection both help ensure superior color retention
- Double-Ply Nailing Hem for double tear resistance (on Double 4.5” and Double 4.5” Dutchlap 4.5” profiles only)
- Patented Twister Lock & Cyclonic Locking System windload tested to 238 mph enhances overall rigidity of the siding system on the wall
- 5/8” Panel Projection to heighten shadow lines for curbside appeal
More examples of Cedar Peaks® Siding
Cedar Peaks® Siding Colors
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.
Cedar Peaks® Siding Profiles