- Interior Wood Specie: Natural or Primed AuraLast® Pine Wood- The Worry-Free Wood®.
- Exterior Wood Specie: Natural or Primed AuraLast® Pine.
- AuraLast – The Worry-Free Wood® has the window industry’s only Life-time Limited Warranty against wood decay & termite infestation. Other manufacturers only dip-treat the wood for surface protection. AuraLast Wood® has 100% surface to core protection.
- JELD-WEN 20-year general warranty for most product components such as glass, metal, and wood components as wells as hardware.
- Extruded Aluminum Exterior Cladding provides strength & complements popular house paint colors and trim styles.
- 7 Standard Exterior Clad Colors: Black, Brilliant White, Chestnut Bronze, Desert Sand, French Vanilla, Hartford Green, & Mesa Red
- 10 Pine Interior Wood Finishes:
(4) Acrylic Colors: Primed, Ivory, Desert Sand, & Brilliant White or
(5) Stain Colors: Wheat, Cider, Fruitwood, Walnut, Cordovan, or
(1) Clear Lacquer Top Coat.
- Glass Options: Double Pane Windows only. (Triple Pane not available.)Traditional Putty Glazed Interior & Exterior Glazing. High Performance Low E and Dual Low E coatings on glass help homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. LoĒ3-366 Insulating Glass with Triple Low E coating has greater protection against solar heat gain and fading of interior furnishings. Textured Glass: Obscure glass lets light in while maintaining privacy Tinted Glass available to reduce glare. Neat® Glass available. ENERGY STAR® Qualified Options
- 3 Divided Lite Options: Grilles Between the Glass, Simulated Divided Lites, and Full-Surround Removable Wood Grilles.
- 3 Grille Designs: Colonial, Prairie, Top Down Grilles.
- 7 Hardware Finishes: White, Desert Sand, Chestnut Bronze, Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Brushed Chrome, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze.
- 3 Screen Options: BetterVue (standard), Fiberglass Mesh, and UltraVue.
Exterior Color Options
Interior Color Options
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.