- 3 Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Desert Tan, Almond
(* Almond color not available in all windows styles. See store for details.)
- 8 EverTone™ Exterior Standard Colors: Chestnut Bronze, Mesa Red, Hartford Green, Black, French Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, Arctic Silver, & Desert Sand.
- Jeld-wen Premium Vinyl Windows can be Custom Finished in any color you select!
- 3 Interior Woodgrain Laminate Finishes: Cherry, Light Oak, & Dark Oak.
- Performance Glass Options: Tempered (Safety) Glass. Laminated Glass to protect your home’s furnishings from harmful UV rays.
- 4 Energy Efficient Glazing Options available. Low E coatings on glass and Argon or Krypton gas-filled chambers help homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Energy Saving Glass Options include:
– Energy Saver™ Glass Package – Double Pane with 2 Low E coatings & Argon gas filled
– Energy Saver™ Plus Package (LoĒ3-366 glass)- Double Pane with 3 Low E coatings & Argon gas filled
– Energy Saver™ Max Glass Package- Triple Pane with Argon Gas fill & Super Spacer.
– Includes 2 Low E Coatings or optional Triple-Coating of LoĒ3-366 glass Energy Saver™ Max-K Glass Package-Max Glass Pkg. with both Krypton & Argon Gas fill.
- 4 Textured Glass Options: Glue Chip, Obscure, Reed, Rain patterns. Textured Glass lets light in while maintaining privacy.
- 2 Tinted Glass Options: Gray and Bronze Tint available to reduce glare.
- 2 Divided Lite Options: Grilles Between the Glass and Simulated Divided Lites.
- 3 Grille Designs: Colonial, Prairie, and Top Down Grilles.
- 3 Standard Hardware Finishes: White, Desert Sand, Almond* (*If available- see store)
- 4 Optional Hardware Finishes: Chestnut Bronze, Polished Brass, Antique Brass, and Brushed Chrome.
- BetterVue® Insect Screen- This fiberglass black mesh screen is optional for awning, casement, double-hung, and sliding windows.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for defects of glass, vinyl & metal components, & hardware.
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.