<div class="breadcrumbs"> Windows > Jeld-Wen – OLD > Builders Vinyl</div>
- 3 Solid Vinyl Colors: White, Desert Sand, Almond.
- 2 EverTone™ Exterior Colors with White Interior Vinyl Color only: Dark Chocolate & Chestnut Bronze.
- Performance Glass Options: Tempered (Safety) Glass. Laminated Glass to protect your home’s furnishings from harmful UV rays.
- Double or Triple Pane Glass with 2 Energy Efficient Glazing Options available
-Low E coatings on glass and Argon gas-filled chambers help homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Energy Saving Glass Options include: Energy Saver™ Glass Package – Double Pane with 2 Low E coatings & Argon gas filled Energy Saver™ Plus Package (LoĒ3-366 glass)- Double Pane with 3 Low E coatings & Argon gas filled ENERGY STAR® Qualified Options available.
- 4 Textured Glass Options: Glue Chip, Obscure, Reed, Rain patterns. Textured Glass lets light in while maintaining privacy.
- 2 Tinted Glass Options: Gray and Bronze Tint available to reduce glare.
- 2 Divided Lite Options: Grilles Between the Glass and Simulated Divided Lites.
- 2 Grille Styles & 3 Grille Designs: Flat or Contour. Colonial, Prairie, and Top Down Grilles
- Standard Cam-Lock Hardware with (6) Finishes: White, Desert Sand, Chestnut Bronze, Antique Brass, Brushed Chrome, Polished Brass
- Optional Wen-Lock® Hardware with (2) finishes: White & Desert Sand Wen-Lock® is an automatic locking system available on Single-Hung & Sliding windows with a slim profile and tamper-resistant design.
- Optional Secondary Stops: Flip-out vent stops limit sash opening to 4” on Double-Hung, Single-Hung, & Sliding windows for minimal ventilation.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for defects of glass, vinyl & metal components, & hardware 10-year Warranty on colored exterior.
Evertone Exterior Colors
*With White Interior Vinyl Color only.
Vinyl Exterior Colors
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.