ProVia® Endure™ Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
Endure™ Vinyl Patio Doors are constructed of an exclusive PVC formula which exceeds industry standards for strength, color retention, and ability to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure. Endure™ Vinyl Patio Doors are an excellent low-maintenance, energy efficient choice for homes and can be completely customized to fit your exact style with interior options for woodgrain colors and popular exterior paint colors, varying internal grid styles and patterns, and multiple choices for glass, hardware, and screens.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty includes Glass Breakage & Seal Failure
- Exclusive PVC formula resistant to rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, peeling, & insect and microbial damage. Easy to clean and never requires painting.
- Galvanized steel reinforced panels & sill ensure rigidity and stable operation
- Strong, multi-chamber profiles with Neopor® Foam Insulated Frame increases the resistance to the flow of heat (R-Value) as the temperature outside drops, keeping you comfortable in your home
- Barrier-Fin & Bulb Weatherstripping designed as an effective barrier against air, water, dust and noise sealing against even and uneven surfaces with resistance to abrasion
- Patented Sliding System features four adjustable 1” wheels per operating panel to ensure smooth, easy, quiet operation
- Perfectly Interlocking Fixed and Operating Panel Rails
- Spring-Loaded latch system automatically engages upon closing. Latch also includes interior locking feature.
- Patented Water Drainage System
- Proprietary AccuVent™ allows Multiple Venting Options
- ComfortTech™ Warm Edge Glazing in Tempered, Double or Triple Pane Glass that measurably improves thermal performance-for less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures, and reduced interior condensation
- (4) Vinyl Exterior Colors: White, Beige, Sandstone, Classic Bronze
- (7) Vinyl Interior Colors: White, Beige, Sandstone, Classic Oak, Dark Oak,
Traditional Cherry, and White Woodgrain
- (17) Exterior Paint Finish Options or Custom-Matched Painted Patio Doors
- (8) Hardware Finishes: White, Beige, Sandstone, Black, Aged Bronze, Antique Brass, Satin Nickel, & Bright Brass
- Internal Blinds in (5) colors: White, Silver, Champagne, Cream, & Tan available in Double Hungs, Casements, Awnings, Sliders, & Picture windows
- Grid Options: Internal Grids between the panes of glass in Contoured, Flat, or V-Groove profiles
- Grid Patterns: Colonial, Cottage, and Prairie Grids
- (5) Privacy Glass Options: Obscure Pebble, Gluechip, Chinchilla, Taffeta, and Waterfall
- (4) Glass Tint Colors: Solargray® (gray tint), Solexia® (green tint), Solarbronze® (bronze tint), Azuria® (blue tint)
- Inspirations™ Art Glass allows you create custom color palettes and designs
- Screen Options: BetterVue® Fiberglass Mesh, SeeVue® Stainless Steel, Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Screen Mesh or Aluminum Mesh Screen
- (5) Aluminum Internal Blind Colors: White, Silver, Cream, Champagne, and Tan. Blinds tilt or raise and lower using convenient fingertip adjustment slides. Internal Blinds come with a 10-year Limited Warranty
Endure Color Charts
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.
Neopor® Insulation in the patio door frame and sash is a graphite polystyrene rigid foam insulation. The graphite in the foam reflects radiant heat energy like a mirror, increasing the material’s ability to resist the flow of heat. In other words, Neopor® insulation increases R-Value as the temperature outside drops, effectively regulating the temperature inside your home for your comfort.
Weatherstripping features – Bulb Seal & Barrier-Fin
ProVia’s Datio Doors have Weatherstripping on the frame and sash to provide a good seal that will prevent air from coming into your home.
Endure™ Patio Door Hardware
Endure™ Patio Doors come standard with Multi-Point Mortise Lock hardware. The Schlage® C Keyway on all keyed locking handles allow a single key entry for the entire house.
AccuVent™ is standard hardware in ProVia® Endure™ Patio Doors. AccuVent™ features a two-part interconnecting system at the sash rail and a ratcheting option at the top of the patio door frame which allows you multiple venting choices. You will be able to open the patio door for fresh air while the patio door’s operating panel is still locked. The Footbolt is an optional hardware locking feature on Endure™ Patio Doors to provide extra security.
Endure™ Patio Door Hardware Finishes
ProVia ComforTech Glass Packages
ProVia Privacy Glass Options
Internal Grids – Grids Between the panes of Glass (GBG)
Choose from several internal grid profiles and patterns including Cottage, Colonial, and Prairie grid configurations.
No more dusty blinds to clean! Sturdy aluminum Internal Blinds can be lifted up or tilted and are custom-fit. Slats are ½” wide. Internal Blinds come with a 10-year Limited Warranty from ProVia™.
White internal blinds will have two lever operators (as shown). Colored internal blinds will have one operator that lifts and tilts.
Internal Blind Colors
Decorative Glass Options: This glass does not have stained color glass in it.
Inspirations Art Glass Option: This glass has stained glass colors in it.