ProVia® ēcoLite™ Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
Economy is redfined with ProVia’s ēcoLite™ Vinyl Patio Door. Available only in white vinyl and two standard sizes, the ēcoLite™ patio door is a versatile low-maintenance, economical patio door solution for homes.
- 20-Year Lifetime Limited Warranty includes Glass Breakage & Seal Failure
- Available sizes: 60” x 80” and 72” x 80“. No sidelites or transoms.
- White vinyl welded frame with integrated nail fin and reinforced mechanical sash
- Strong, multi-chamber profile with interior and exterior accessory grooves
- Tempered, Dual pane ¾” Clear Insulated Glass with Low E, Argon Glass, and Intercept® Blackline Spacer which improves thermal performance for less heat loss, warmer glass temperature and reduced interior condensation
- Dual, Barrier-Fin Weatherstripping
- Patented sliding system feature with four adjustable 1” wheels
- Bottom Sill Protector for optimal drainage
- White, Single Point Hardware with no Keylock. (Optional keylocking hardware and optional Footlock)
- Grid Options: Internal Grids between the panes of glass in Contoured and Flat profiles
- Grid Patterns: Colonial, Cottage, and Prairie Grids
- (2) Privacy Glass Options: Obscure, Pebble, and Gluechip
- (3) Glass Tint Colors: Solargray® (gray tint), Solexia® (green tint), and Solarbronze® (bronze tint)
- BetterVue® Fiberglass Screen with bottom track operation
ecoLite Patio Door Glass
ProVia Privacy Glass Options
Internal Grids – Grids Between the panes of Glass (GBG)
Choose from several internal grid profiles and patterns including Cottage, Colonial, and Prairie grid configurations.