ProVia® Aspect™ Vinyl Sliding Patio Door
Aspect™ Patio Doors are constructed of an exclusive PVC formula consisting of a unique mixture of resin and additives. Its durable, rigid vinyl extrusion ensures long-lasting color retention and the ability to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure. Aspect vinyl patio doors are an excellent low-maintenance, energy efficient choice for homes. Customize your patio door by choosing the color, glass package, hardware finish, and trim options to suit your style.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty includes Glass Breakage & Seal Failure
- Exclusive PVC formula resistant to rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, peeling, & insect and microbial damage. Easy to clean and never requires painting.
- Galvanized steel reinforced panels & sill ensure rigidity and stable operation
- Strong, multi-chamber profiles with the option to upgrade to Neopor® Foam Insulation to increase the resistance of the flow of heat (R-Value) as the temperature outside drops, keeping you comfortable in your home
- Barrier-Fin & Bulb Weatherstripping designed as an effective barrier against air, water, dust and noise sealing against even and uneven surfaces with resistance to abrasion
- Patented Sliding System features four adjustable 1” wheels per operating panel to ensure smooth, easy, quiet operation
- Perfectly Interlocking Fixed and Operating Panel Rails
- Spring-Loaded latch system automatically engages upon closing. Latch also includes interior locking feature.
- Patented Water Drainage System
- Proprietary AccuVent™ (Optional) allows Multiple Venting Options
- ComfortTech™ Warm Edge Glazing in Tempered Double or Triple Pane Glass that measurably improves thermal performance-for less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures, and reduced interior condensation
- ENERGY STAR® certified independently tested to meet strict energy efficient standards
- (3) Vinyl Colors: White, Beige, Sandstone (same color both in and out)
- (7) Hardware Finishes: White, Beige, Sandstone, Black, Satin Nickel, Bright Brass, & Flat Bronze
- Grid Options: Internal Grids between the panes of glass in Contoured, Flat, and V-Groove profiles
- Grid Patterns: Colonial, Cottage, and Prairie Grids
- (5) Privacy Glass Options: Obscure Pebble, Gluechip, Chinchilla, Taffeta, and Waterfall
- (4) Glass Tint Colors: Solargray® (gray tint), Solexia® (green tint), Solarbronze® (bronze tint), Azuria® (blue tint)
- Screen Options: BetterVue® Fiberglass Mesh, SeeVue® Stainless Steel, Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Screen Mesh or Aluminum Mesh Screen
- White Aluminum Internal Blinds: Blinds tilt or raise and lower using convenient fingertip adjustment slides. Internal Blinds come with a 10-year Limited Warranty.
Aspect™ Color Chart
Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.
Weatherstripping features – Bulb Seal & Barrier-Fin
ProVia’s Datio Doors have Weatherstripping on the frame and sash to provide a good seal that will prevent air from coming into your home.
Aspect™ Patio Door Hardware
Aspect™ Patio Doors come standard with Multi-Point Mortise Lock hardware.
MULTI-POINT MORTISE LOCK
The Footbolt is a standard hardware locking feature on Aspect™ Patio Doors to provide extra security.
AccuVent™ is optional hardware in ProVia® Aspect™ Patio Doors. AccuVent™ features a two-part interconnecting system at the sash rail and a ratcheting option at the top of the patio door frame which allows you multiple venting choices. You will be able to open the patio door for fresh air while the patio door’s operating panel is still locked.
Aspect™ Patio Door Hardware Finishes
ProVia ComforTech Glass Packages
ProVia Privacy Glass Options
Internal Grids – Grids Between the panes of Glass (GBG)
Choose from several internal grid profiles and patterns including Cottage, Colonial, and Prairie grid configurations.
White Internal Blinds
No more dusty blinds to clean! Sturdy aluminum White Internal Blinds can be lifted up or tilted and are custom-fit. Slats are ½” wide. Internal Blinds come with a 10-year Limited Warranty from ProVia™. Aspect™ Internal Blinds are not available in 50” x 80” or 96” x 80” sizes.