Did you know that there’s a way to easily visualize what your dream garage door will look like on your home before having it installed? With the help of an online design-a-door program, you’ll be able to test out your options prior to committing to a purchase. Offered by a number of manufacturers, this online tool is extremely user-friendly and helps take the guesswork out of the buying process.
At Omaha Door & Window, there are two different design-a-door programs that we typically recommend:
So, how do these programs work?
- Start by selecting an image. You can either upload a photo of your home to use or select a sample photo of a similar-looking home.
- Next, you will be able to select specifications for the kind of door you want and the design-a-door-program will show you what it will look like. In this step, you can:
- Choose from different styles, panels, wood grains, windows, hardware, etc.
- Try out different combinations to give you a better understanding of all the options that are out there.
- Easily visualize the end result so that you make an educated decision when it comes time to make your purchase.
- Once you’ve decided on the specifics of your door, you’ll be able to take note of exactly what components are included in your finished product and begin the buying process from there.
We, along with many of our clients, have found the design-a-door programs to be easy to use, so you should be able to test it out yourself. However, if you’re looking for some guidance or professional expertise on designing the best garage door for your home, we’re always happy to help! We can have one of our salespeople walk through the process of using a design-a-door program with you, or take the reins and do it for you if that’s what you’d prefer.
Designing your garage doors should not be a rushed process, and all of the options you’re faced with – style, color, design, pricing – can definitely cause you to feel overwhelmed, but the design-a-door program is a great place to start. Click here to visit our website for more information on garage doors and the different options for your home.