Custom Designed Sunrooms to fit your Home and your Lifestyle!
- For superior insulation, and to reduce outside noise, the Red Oak Sunroom comes standard with Low-e and Argon filled glass.
- The aluminum frames of the sunroom walls are all 100% thermally broken, to reduce cold transfer from the outside.
- The design has no “short circuits” and reduces condensation and cold drafts.
- Few home improvements add as much value to your home as a sunroom.
- According to realtors and home improvement associations, up to 100% of the cost of the sunroom can be added to the resale value of your home.
- When compared to conventional building using study, plywood, drywall and siding, you can expect a much lower finished cost as well, without the mess and maintenance.
Goes Up Quickly
- Custom designed and made to fit your house.
- Modular system makes installation faster than conventional building projects.
- ODW installers are insured for your protection with many years of experience.
Built to Last Season after Season
Aluminum frame is constructed of 4” thick thermally broken .060 gauge aluminum extrusions.
Sills slope to the exterior weeps
(keeps water out)
Red Oaks insulated wall panels are 4” EPS with laminated vinyl skins (no maintenance, denting, chipping, or cracking).
Select from various vinyl window styles including sliders, double hungs, awnings, and casements.
Select 5’ – 6’ vinyl sliding patio doors, or single swing aluminum terrace doors.
All windows and doors are Energy Star rated and come standard with tempered glass.
Transferable warranty – you may not want to leave your sunroom behind, but if you do, your lifetime warranty can be transferred to the next homeowner adding even more value to your home.