Weather Shield® Weather Shield Series™ Wood Windows
In 1955, Edward Lee Schield designed his first wood window series, the Weather Shield® Series™, with the vision to combine old-world craftsmanship, innovative designs, and the latest technology in energy efficiency to help bring customers’ dream designs to life.
- (8) Wood Species Options: Pine (standard), Oak, Maple, Cherry, Alder (Character), Mixed Grain Fir, Vertical Grain Fir, and Mahogany
- (10) Interior Wood Factory Finish Options: Primed, Clear Satin, Golden Oak, Fruitwood, Chestnut, Prefinished White (Latex), Prefinished Black (Latex),
White Poly Paint, Black Poly Paint, and Rich Mahogany
- (54) Exterior Finish Options: Primed, (8) Standard Colors: White, Cameo, Desert Tan, Adobe, Craftsman Bronze, Brick Red, Hartford Green, and Obsidian as well as (45) Designer Exterior Colors
- Zo-e-shield® Glazing System includes Double or Triple Glass with insulated Low E2 coatings, Argon gas-filled insulating airspaces, and Real Warm-Edge™ spacers to maximize your windows’ energy efficiency, protect furnishings from fading, and keep your home comfortable in summer and winter extreme temperatures
- (7) Hardware Finishes: Goldtone (standard), Bright Brass, White, Adobe, Rustic Bronze, Brushed Copper Nickel, Brushed Chrome
- Specialty Glass: Tempered, Obscure, Rain Glass, Bronze Tinted, Gray Tinted
- Grille Options: Profiles – Flat or Sculptured . Styles – Grille Between the Glass, Simulated Divided Lite, or Removable Wood Grille
- Screen Options: No See-um Mesh or Aluminum Non-glare Mesh
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
With no metal to transfer temperatures, glass is thermally efficient -reducing condensation and frost build-up. Warm-Edge™ Spacers are standard on all Weather Shield insulated glass packages.