Weather Shield® Visions® 3500 Series Vinyl Window
- 20-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- 3 ¼” Vinyl Frames features multi-chambered extrusions, steel reinforced meeting rail, and fusion-welded corners for added strength and thermal performance
- (4) Solid Vinyl Colors (Same Color Inside and Out): White, Cameo, Tan,
- Exterior Color Options: (8) Painted Exteriors: Craftsman Bronze, Adobe, Jet Black, Brick Red, & Hartford Green, Silver Ice Metallic, Light Gold Metallic, & Antique Bronze Metallic, and 45 Designer Colors
- Zo-e-shield® Glazing System includes Double or Triple Glass with insulated Low E2 coatings, Argon gas-filled insulating airspaces, and Real Warm-Edge™ spacers to maximize your windows’ energy efficiency, protect furnishings from fading, and keep your home comfortable in summer and winter extreme temperatures
- Real Warm-Edge® Spacer System has no metal to transfer temperatures,
improving energy efficiency and reducing condensation and frost build-up.
- Inverted coil balance system on all Single Hung and Double Hung windows designed for a smooth, effortless operation
- Specialty Glass: Tempered, Obscure, Gray Tinted, Bronze Tinted
- (4) Hardware Finishes: White, Cameo, Tan, Rustic Bronze
- Grille Options: Profile- Flat or Sculptured. Styles- Grille Between the Glass, Simulated Divided Lite, or Value Divided Lite
- Single Hungs & Double Hungs have a steel reinforced interlock system with continuous mylar fin weatherstrip to seal out unwanted air and water
- Single Hung, Double Hung, & Slider window sashes conveniently tilt inward for removal and easy cleaning of both interior and exterior glass surfaces.
- Screen Options: No See-um Mesh or Aluminum Non-glare Mesh
Solid Vinyl Colors
Painted Exterior Colors
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
With no metal to transfer temperatures, glass is thermally efficient -reducing condensation and frost build-up. Warm-Edge™ Spacers are standard on all Weather Shield insulated glass packages.