Weather Shield® Contemporary Collection® Aluminum-Clad Wood Windows
Weather Shield’s® Contemporary Collection® consists of Aluminum-Clad Wood Windows that are specifically engineered to enhance the expansive views of custom, high-end homes with a seamless, modern aesthetic. Slim-line appearance with fixed panel design allows these windows to maximize exposed glass and admit more natural light.
- 20-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship and 30-year warranty against wood rot
- (8) Real Hardwood Interior Options: Pine (Standard), Oak, Mahogany,
- Vertical Grain Fir, Mixed Grain Fir, Maple, Alder (Character), and Cherry
- (10) Factory Wood Interior Finish Options: Clear Satin, Golden Oak, Fruitwood, Chestnut, Rich Mahogany, Primed, Prefinished White (Latex), Prefinished Black (Latex), White Poly Paint, and Black Poly Paint
- (10) Designer Stain Options offered in partnership with Sherwin-Williams® only available on Pine Wood interiors: Harvest Wheat, Caramel, Ember, Acorn, Merlot, Thatch Brown, Chocolate, Rich Coffee, Ebony, & Greystone
- Durable and virtually maintenance-free, extruded aluminum exterior stands up to the harshest elements, resisting dents, dings, and scratches. The clad exterior never needs to be painted and won’t rot or decay.
- (12) Standard Painted Exterior Colors (AAMA 2605 premium paint):
White, Cameo, Tan, Desert Tan, Heritage Brown, Adobe, Brick Red, Craftsman Bronze, Hartford Green, Gray Matters, Obsidian, Jet Black
- (45) Designer Exterior Colors rated to the highest industry standards (AAMA 2605 premium paint) for color retention
- (4) Radiant Metallic Exterior Colors (AAMA 2605 premium paint): Basic Copper, Warm Silver, Antique Silver, Espresso
- (8) Anodized Exterior Aluminum Finishes: Clear, Champagne, Copper, Black, Light Bronze, Medium Bronze, Dark Bronze, Extra Dark Bronze
- (4) Textured Exterior Finishes: Textured Slate, Textured Weathered Steel, Textured Dark Bronze, & Textured Black
- Zo-e-shield® Glazing System includes Double or Triple Glass with insulated Low E2 coatings, Argon gas-filled insulating airspaces, and Real Warm-Edge™ spacers to maximize your windows’ energy efficiency
- Specialty Glass: Tempered, Obscure, Rain Glass, Gray Tinted, Bronze Tinted
- EasyCare® Glass surface coating that resists dirt and repels water to reduce spotting and make glass cleaning easy (optional feature)
- (6) Hardware Finishes: Tan, Rustic Bronze, White, Black, Brushed Nickel, and Bright Brass
- Grille Options: Flat or Sculptured Profile. (2) Styles – Grille Between the Glass and Simulated Divided Lite.
- Screen Options: No See-um Mesh or Aluminum Non-glare Mesh Retractable Screen (optional).
Interior Wood Options
Factory Finishes on PINE
Designer Stain Options on PINE only
Exterior Color Options
Zo-e-shield® Glass Package Options
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
With no metal to transfer temperatures, glass is thermally efficient -reducing condensation and frost build-up. Warm-Edge™ Spacers are standard on all Weather Shield insulated glass packages.