*Note: The screen images of the colors are intended as a GUIDE only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, limitations of desktop scanners, digital photography, and dye lot variations, all colors are APPROXIMATIONS of actual colors.
Double or Triple Pane, Low-E coatings, Argon or Krypton gas-filled, Super Spacer® (metal-free), Tempered, Obscure, Tinted, and Solar.
(6) Grid Types, (3) Standard Grid Patterns, and Special Order Grid Patterns.
- The American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA) tests the structural design performance of windows for air leakage, water penetration, and wind load design pressure.
- Test for Air Leakage. The minimum standard is .30 cubic ft. per minute (cfm) of air infiltration. The lower the number, the less drafts and air infiltration into your home. Typical vinyl windows are in the .18 cfm range. The Soft-Lite Bainbridge has a rating of .06 cfm at 25mph.
- All Soft-Lite windows have the independent AAMA Gold Label Certification
- Comfort Foam™ insulation is standard in the vinyl sash, frame and sill on the Soft-Lite Bainbridge window.
- Comfort Foam™ R-5 expanding polyurethane foam insulates sash and frame extrusions improving overall thermal performance.
- Comfort Foam™ insulation is CFC-free and environmentally friendly.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- The Soft-Lite Limited Lifetime Warranty is designed to protect your investment and our reputation. It guarantees that Soft-Lite windows will not rot, rust, warp, pit, corrode or blister, and that the vinyl colors will remain true for the life of your home.
- The Soft-Lite Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-prorated and is fully transferable. Soft-Lite also warranties all moving parts and the hermetically insulated seal against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty? That’s right, all of Soft-Lite residential windows come standard with a lifetime warranty. It can even be transferred if you move or sell your house.
- Soft-Lite L.L.C. warrants that its vinyl windows and doors will be free from manufacturing or material defects for as so long as such products remain in use at the home where originally installed and the original purchaser (or authorized transferee) owns and resides in the home.
- Soft-Lite offers an optional glass breakage rider for extra peace of mind. The Lifetime Limited Warranty guarantees that the manufacturer will stand behind these Soft-Lite products to protect the people who buy them.
- Dual-Fin, wool-pile Weather stripping wraps the sash perimeter and minimizes air infiltration more effectively than single-fin weather stripped windows.
- Reinforced Fiberglass Sashes on Double Hung and Sliding windows provide strength without the conductivity of metal reinforcement.
- The ½” Certa-Force™ Balance System will ensure smooth, easy, and maintenance-free operation on Double Hungs. Other systems use a block-and-tackle spring that will lose tension over time.
- Stainless Steel Intercept® Warm-edge Spacer System significantly reduces condensation.