Service Sales Advisor
For over 60 years, Omaha Door & Window has been a solid, family-owned company that’s reliable, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. We are a full-service provider of quality products for homeowners and businesses’ alike, and we guarantee competitive prices and prompt service. We install, remodel, service, and finance all the products we sell–and we also repair many product brands sold by our competitors!
The Service Sales Advisor provides an important function for the Company to drive strategic growth to the Service Department through the use of managed pricing and other proven strategies. Working together with scheduling, the position is integral in providing quality customer service by ensuring timely installations/repairs and any follow-up services that are necessary.
Omaha Door & Window is the oldest & largest new and replacement door & window company in the Omaha metro area.
Must have clean driving record and be able to pass a drug screen, physical, and background check.
Base Salary plus Sales Commission
Supports the Company’s mission, vision, and core values. Provides customer service via telephone or walk-ins. Conducts follow-up and cold calls on new and existing customers to increase profitability. Works with Service Scheduler to set up service calls for requested repairs/replacements. Writes accurate quotes/invoices on replacement doors and openers in a timely manner.Estimate cost of parts for projects. Inspects job sites to verify measurements and feasibility of work requested.Sells and maintains PMP programs and accounts. Keeps abreast of all warranty policies and product changes to maintain effectiveness. Handles and follows up on all warranty problems. Provides customer assistance on showroom floor as needed. Delivers parts to Service Repair Technicians/Installers.Picks up parts at suppliers. Measures, prices, submits proposals, and sells new dock levelers. Sells service for dock levelers. Works on-call rotation when scheduled. Maintains day-to-day communication with the Service Manager.
· Shows a solid foundation in Company ethics and professional standards
· Knowledge of construction industry and products
· Knowledge of service sales operations for replacement doors and openers
· Proficiency with CRM and estimation tools
· Ability to read blueprints and technical specifications
· Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and relationship management skills, including the ability to interface with multiple levels and functions internally and externally
· Ability to manage multiple projects with effective time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Technical/computer skills including Microsoft Office and other application used by the Company
· Effective skills of listening, verbal, and written communication
· Ability to work under pressure and independently
Educational/Experience Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or related field preferred
· Five (5) to ten (10) years of construction sales and/or installation experience
· Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Office
· Availability for on-call rotations
· Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
· Near vision and far vision necessary and the ability to adjust focus
· Good hearing and continuous verbal (speaking) communication
· Occasional reaching requirements of out, overhead, and low (below knees)
· Must be able to do continuous sitting and frequent standing
· Must be able to climb stairs, ladders, and others
· Good dexterity of fingers/hands
Omaha Door & Window, in all of our locations, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning EEO and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, marital status, amnesty, Genetic Information & Testing, Family/Medical/Military Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25,000.00 per year, plus Commission