Weather Shield® Signature Series® Aluminum-Clad Wood Swing & Slide Patio Doors
Create a personalized style for your home with Weather Shield’s Signature Series® Sliding Patio Doors, French Sliding Doors, & French (Swing) Doors featuring a distinctive combination of a wood interior and extruded aluminum- clad exterior that is extremely durable and virtually maintenance-free. The collection has a wide array of design innovations and variety of colors, finishes, shapes, sizes, grilles, glazing and hardware options, and exterior trim choices to complement your own signature style.
- 20-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship and 30-year warranty against wood rot
- French Patio Doors (Inswing or Outswing) in single panel and 2-panel configurations
- Sliding Patio Doors in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations
- French Sliding Patio Doors in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations
- (3) Real Hardwood Interior Options: Pine, Mixed Grain Fir, and Alder (Character)
- (8) Factory Wood Interior Finish Options: Clear Satin, Golden Oak, Fruitwood, Chestnut, Rich Mahogany, Prefinished White (Latex), Prefinished Black (Latex), and Primed
- Extruded aluminum exterior cladding that stands up to the harshest elements and resists dents & dings.
- (12) Standard Exterior Color Options: White, Cameo, Tan, Desert Tan, Heritage Grown, Adobe, Craftsman Bronze, Brick Red, Hartford Green, Gray Matters, Obsidian, Jet Black
- Hardware: Two-Point Steel Locking System. Optional footbolt.
- (7) Hardware Finishes: White, Bright Brass PVD, Brushed Nickel PVD, Polished Chrome, Antique Brass, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, and Black
- High performance rollers with Dual Tandem Design for a lifetime of smooth operation on sliding patio doors
- Zo-e-shield® Glazing System includes Tempered Glass in Double or Triple Pane with insulated Low E2 coatings, Argon gas-filled insulating airspaces, and Real Warm-Edge™ spacers to maximize your patio door’s energy efficiency
- Specialty Glass: Obscure, Rain Glass, Bronze Tinted, Gray Tinted
- Grille Options: Profiles – Flat or Sculptured . Styles – Grille Between the Glass (GBG), Simulated Divided Lite (SDL), or Removable Wood Grille
- Screen Options: No See-um Mesh or Aluminum Non-glare Mesh
*Finishes and colors shown may not be actual representations. See ODW for actual color samples.
*These color samples show the finish on the Pine Species only.
Zo-e-shield® Glass Package Options
High Quality Glaze
Maximize your patio door’s energy efficiency with the exclusive Zo-e-shield® glazing system. With powerful layers of Low-E coating, optional EasyCare® surface coating, inert gas-filled insulating airspace, and Real Warm-Edge™ spacers, Weather Shield’s glazing options represent the ultimate in energy efficiency for any climate.
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
Real Warm-Edge™ Spacer
With no metal to transfer temperatures, glass is thermally efficient -reducing condensation and frost build-up. Warm-Edge™ Spacers are standard on all Weather Shield insulated glass packages.
Signature Series® Sliding Patio Door Hardware
The Signature Series® Sonoma sliding patio door handle complements the most sophisticated styles. The Sonoma handle consists of all-metal components and a two-point locking mechanism to secure the door, ensuring long-lasting safety and protection.
Signature Series® Sliding Patio Door Hardware Finishes
Finish options shown may not be accurate representations. See ODW for actual color samples.
Signature Series® Swing Patio Door Hardware
The standard hardware on Signature Series® Swing Patio Doors is a 3-point lockset in the Ashland Lockset Style with Square or Arched Back Plate. The 3-point lock system secures the active panels at the top, middle, and bottom. The stainless-steel hardware components are corrosion resistant to protect your patio door from the outside elements for years to come.
Signature Series® Swing Patio Door Hardware Finishes
*Finish options shown may not be accurate representations. See ODW for actual color samples. *All finishes not available on all hardware styles.